Wednesday, July 6, 2011

blessings and more rantings.

Well, its been kind of a shitty two days. But... good news too! During the surgery for the family friend, they realized that there wasn't cancer on his kidney, just a cyst! And the little things they had seen on his bladder were just an infection! God is so good!

On the other hand, I have a life lesson I want to teach all of you. If you are ever at a doctors office and have to wait a long time for your appointment, don't yell at the helpless teenage girl sitting at the counter. Yell at the older lady who looks like she has a clue what's going on in life. The helpless teenage girl has nothing to do with your doctor's previous appointment running late and cutting into your time, and she certainly can't do anything about it. Asking her to fix the situation will get you nothing but a confused face and a flustered response. And then she'll wait til the older lady is done with whatever she's doing and make you talk to her. At that point, the helpless teenage girl will feel responsible for the problem and probably feel like a nuisance for the rest of the day. Especially if she messed up all the files earlier too and got in trouble for it. Yeah, today wasn't a great day at the hospital for me.

I went to my first summer cheer practice today too. It kicked my ass and I totally screwed up my knee. I'm embarrassing. All of this mixed with some personal crap that's going down and I'm just kind of a mess.... so much fun.

Welllp, that's pretty much it for today.

"If God brings you to it, He'll pull you through it."

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
maggie erica.

ahahhah, look, it's laina! sorry, had to throw in a random flashback picture.

2 comments:

  1. wow. did this neeeeed to go on the internet? YEAHNO.
    good thing i <3 you.
    anddd you linked to me! whootttt

    ReplyDelete