Thursday, December 29, 2011

new do.

I got a hair cut! I've been in need of one for at least 3 months, but I haven't had a chance to do it. My split ends were getting so nasty, I would just sit in class and pick at them, which was entertaining for me, but probably gross and rude for everyone else. So, since it's break, I took the chance and made a big change. My hair was as long as it's ever been... like in my whole life. I've had really short hair since I was a little girl, like, creepy short. As I grew up, I started growing it out, but I always get bored with it looking the same, so I always cut it off in lieu of continuing to grow it. And, this time was no exception. I wanted a drastic change, so I cut off 7 inches! I also got side bangs and lots of layers. It's so much different and I love it! Since sophomore year, I've been getting blonde highlights like twice a year, but I was getting kind of tired of that too, so I got lowlights this time instead. They're black-brown and auburn and they made my hair look a lot darker, it's crazy! Adam is going to be really surprised by it when he gets back. Hopefully he likes it! But if not.... not a whole lot that can be done!




No comments:

Post a Comment