Sunday, July 8, 2012

not my day.

I don't know why, but this has really just not been my weekend.. at all. I feel like I'm so tired I could just collapse but I haven't even done anything and I've gotten plenty of sleep. Everything and everyone is pissing me off and I just want to crawl into a dark corner and cry. It's probably long overdue... I mean, everyone has times like this, right? I usually brush these kinds of moods off and focus on acting happy but I just don't have the energy to do that right now. Like seriously, I could probably lay down in my bed right now and never get up again. But this is turning into a downer post and that's no fun.. so I'll give you a weekend recap instead.

Friday, I worked.... and then I think I hung out with my mom (?) then I worked some more. That night I saw Magic Mike (questionable at best...). Saturday, I hung out with dearest Lyssa and got coffeeeeee and then my dad and I went to see Brave (much less questionable than Magic Mike). Today I went to church, cleaned my room, hung out with Laura and Laina then went out to dinner to celebrate my daddy's birthday (which is technically tomorrow, but its whatever).

So yeah... kind of a lame weekend. I probably wouldn't have been the most enjoyable person to be around anyway honestly. I don't know what's wrong with me... mehhhh.

Hopefully this next week will be a lot more happy and exciting.. I have some things I really need to get sorted out before this weekend happens so cross your fingers that it goes well and doesn't end in an epic train wreck, which honestly is very likely. UGH. Kay, I'm going to go to sleep now, rant ovah.

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today."

new sweater! look, i seem happy, right?? yayyy faking it!

No comments:

Post a Comment