Saturday, August 25, 2012

college saturday night.

Well.... this was my first Saturday night in college. Let's just say we've been at SLU for 4 days and 11G (my floor) already has a reputation across campus. You say you live in 11G, the response you'll most likely get is "ohhh man, that's a fun floor" or some other reference to our parties. Two girls got written up for alcohol tonight on our floor and pretty much everyone is either out at a party or drunk. There was a big group of us that just sat in a dorm room and talked and watched all the drunk people on our floor being idiots. It was highly amusing... never try roller blading while intoxicated, it doesn't end well. I'm really really glad that I found a group of girls who don't drink that I can hang out with. It's super awesome and all of them are really cool to hang out with. I start classes Monday and I'm tweaking out a little bit but it'll all work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment