Thursday, August 23, 2012

God knows what He's doing.

So, I'm finally at college... crazy thought, right? Well, it's been a crazy busy 24 hours and to be honest, I haven't really felt that 'click' yet. The "this is where I belong, look I'm making so many new friends" sort of thing. But hopefully it'll get better. Tonight we had a square dance and then late night breakfast so I met some new people there. My roommate and I seem to get along well... so far we've pretty much just been giving each other our space but I think she and I have the same opinions on a lot of things. Hopefully it will all work itself out and be what God wants it to be. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Now I'm sitting here in my dorm room alone and I'm wondering what's going to be next for me.... I know God has a plan so I'm really trying to trust Him and follow His lead.

my itsy bitsy dorm room.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment