Wednesday, August 29, 2012

big girl classes.

I have officially survived my first three days of college classes. While everyone else has been running around like crazy people stressing about having so much homework, I'm here like "uh... I guess I could read my next chapter in biology for next week... or do my math homework thats not due til Wednesday..."which is awkward. So far my classes aren't anything too exciting either. The only one that seems even slightly intense is my college algebra class, and that's only because we have like 7 million problems assigned each night for homework. Other than that, everything has been low key so far. Who knows how long that will continue...

Today, we had the SLU fair which had booths for all the activities and things that you can get involved in and to say my choices were diverse would be an understatement. I signed up for the club crew team, drill team, students for life, billikens after dark, SLU dance marathon, Phases of Motion (dance team), Sorores in Christo (catholic women's group), Relay for Life, SLU Student Occupation Therapy Organization, Hawaii Club, Forte (music tutoring for inner city students) and the SLU Student Activities Board. Let's be honest, I'm not going to actually do all of them... or even half for that matter but I like to keep my options open!

Tonight, some girls from my floor and I are going to see the Lion King on broadway at the Fox Theater. I'm really excited even though I've already seen it before. Things are really starting to look up here at SLU!

No comments:

Post a Comment