Saturday, August 27, 2011

fooootball.

Last night was my high school's first football game of the season! I'm a cheerleader, so it was also our first game of the season, and I was super pumped. My friend Jackie and I sang the national anthem (made me feel like such a senior) and it was a super adrenaline rush. It was a tight game, but we won 24-20! It makes me excited for the rest of our season, because the team we played was supposed to be really good. I would LOVE to cheer at a state football game, so we'll see what happens.

In other news, I LOVE my Wednesday night dance class. It's half an hour of tap then half an hour of jazz, and the teacher is fantastic. There's only 2 of us in the class, so we get to do more fun stuff. My Thursday class on the other hand is not as enjoyable. It's me and 3 women who are like between 45 and 65. Oh sooo fun. But I can't quit, because I love dance tooo much. Yay.. so that's my exciting life.

Tonight is the back to school dance and cookout, so I'm super excited. It's gonna be greattt. Now I'm gonna go eat lunch and swim with my boyfranddd. Peace outttt.


No comments:

Post a Comment