Monday, August 29, 2011

rebellion.

It is 11:54 on a Monday morning. Sure, as a high school senior, I should probably be in school right now... but am I? Of course not. Why, you ask? Because I'm badass. Well, I mean, I can pretend I am at least, right? Really, I had a doctor appointment and then my classes weren't worth going back to until 9th hour advance biology at 2. So, I'm here at home, getting homework done like the good student I am. I'm supposed to be working on college applications but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I actually have lots of things to talk about today.... so get readdyyyy. Let's go all the way back to Saturday and the back to school dance. It was great! I love dances a lot, and we had a new dj and he was soooo much better than the old one. It was a great way to kick off my senior year!

Hmmm... Sunday, Meghan and I went all out for the VMA's. We made t-shirts and watched all of the black carpets and then the actual show. When Lady Gaga came out, we both looked at each other and were like .....what the fuck? and remained confused and highly disturbed for the remainder of the show. On the other hand, Adele was FANTASTIC. I have so much respect for her and she is SO talented, it's ridiculous. Plus Beyonce is having a BABYYYY! Its going to be a freaking gorgeous child, lets be honest. And my man Justin Bieber won best male video, which had Meghan and me screaming. To top everything off, my favorite actor on this earth, Russell Brand, gave a tribute to Amy Winehouse, so I got to see his wonderful face and hear his fabulous accent.

Sooo... today I went to the doctor, which was super duper funsies.... I've been having a lot of back pain at night, which we thought was heartburn, so I was just going to get a prescription of something to help with that. However, when we got there, she started poking at my back and lower rib cage, and then I was almost crying in pain. So my doctor thinks I have some strained muscles and not heartburn. But I have to take heartburn drugs first to see if it helps and then go from there. It never ends.

oh hey. this is my classy boyfriend.

sooo ready for the VMAs

daddy watched the VMAs too. fist pumpin to party rock anthem.

No comments:

Post a Comment