Monday, August 22, 2011

four.

Well, today has been a really long day. School drug [is that the right form of the word?]
 on and on and on and on. Literally, it felt like it was FOREVER. Not to mention I was having a horrible hair day, which always makes things worse. But in my first hour - senior service - the teacher sat me down and was like 'here, use this music writing software that you've never seen before in your life and transpose a shit ton of music while I leave the building to take a phone call'. Ohkay, so I guess that's not exactly how it went down... but that's what I ended up doing. I literally sat there and was like 'what.the.hell.am.i.doing.' and it was a tragic mess. Then in AP Lit, I got back a paper that I did ruuuully badly on. And so went the rest of my day in the same fashion. On the upside, my friend Jackie and I audition to sing a duet of the national anthem for the football game Friday night and our choir director loved it! So yeah... that's my life.
ohhhh yeah. i'm super sexy today.

5 comments:

  1. may i ask why this is titled "four"???? I LURV YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. teeheeee... i wondered if you'd notice. it was me and adams four month anniversary... and i was gonna say something about it, but then i forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH EM GEEEE. whoa. okay i get it nowwww. but i read the title then the post then the title again and i was tryin to remember what would make it be four...HA

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, yeah... i realized that as soon as i posted it. but it was too late to change it. so whateverrr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know how to edit posts?

    ReplyDelete