Sunday, August 21, 2011

seniors.

Gahhh.. I haven't blogged in about 7000 years. So much has happened in the last month it's ridiculous. I've been to Italy and back (which was wonderful, by the way!) and started my senior year of high school, which is soooo hard to believe! It seems like just yesterday I was walking into my school freaking out about lockers and classes and friends. I've come a looooong way from that nerdy little freshman that I used to be. Looking back at the time that's past, I've learned so much and had so so many people touch my life. I honestly can't even believe I've made it this far. This morning, I started filling out my first college application and it just feels like everything is already starting to come to a close. I'm scared. I'm so scared. I've got a great group of friends and so leaving them is gonna be a struggle. This is turning into a really sappy post... sorry about that.Anyway, things here have been going really well. I've just been cheering and I start dance this week, so I'll be keeping busy. Don't expect to see me update this too often, but I'll get on every once in a while when I have something to say.

gondola ride in Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment