Sunday, September 2, 2012

lazy sunday.

Well guess what. I should be doing homework right now... but instead I'm blogging! It's been a kind of lazy Sunday, slept til 10:30, took a shower, did some homework, went to lunch with friends (nothing on campus is open on Sunday for lunch except the Gries cafeteria in case you were wondering) and now I'm back here to do some more work before going to work out this afternoon. Tonight, I'm going to dinner with Katherine and her parents who are in town then going to mass at 9 with Rachel and Molly. It's been weird, my closest friend went home for the weekend so it's been dull on good old 11G. But 11G made a sorority on our floor and are getting 'Delta Phi Camel' tshirts so we're all really really excited. Our floor has bonded so well and we are really tight... well, at least half of us are. But I guess I should really go do homework now so I can go to the gym.... yaaaaaay fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment