Thursday, June 23, 2011

adjustment bureau... win!

Look who's blogging again today! This kid! I guess this is gonna turn into more of a diary that I can look back on than anything else... but that's ohkay and equally useful I suppose.

So, it was casserole night. And it was the delicious casserole with the crackers on top, so it was even more wonderful than the regular casserole night. Casserole night obviously implies that Meghan was there... you're gonna start sensing a theme of her recurring in my posts. She's with me a lot. We are pretty much awesome. Maybe I'll even have an all about Meghan blog because I caaaaan.

Anywhooo... Meghan and I were watching some youtube and an ad for The Adjustment Bureau came on. We both were like 'OH, I wanted to see that!' so we went to Family Video and rented it. Holy shit cakes. It was so so soooo fucking amazing. The entire time we were on the edge of our seats freaking out over what would happen next. So goood, it's ridiculous.

My wonderful boyfriend (have I ever mentioned how wonderful he is?) burnt me a CD for our anniversary yesterday and I'm kind of addicted to some of the songs on it. It's a random combination of things, but for now, here's the ones I love...
Beautiful - MercyMe
Us - Regina Spektor
Samson - also by Regina Spektor
Awkward cause I didn't realize that Us and Samson were by the same artist until I looked it up 30 seconds ago. But that's ohkay, because they are WONDERFUL!

Besides those songs, recently I've had a few other obsessions...
1. Yes to Tomatoes shampoo and conditioner
2. Swimming (even though the weather sucks ass...)
3. Making friendship bracelets
4. New headphones from Urban Outfitters
5. Markers
6. Russell Brand (not that that's anything new...)
7. Ke$ha (because she's kind of my idol, let's be honest.)
8. So You Think You Can Dance
9. My rosary bracelet
10. White american cheese (is that a wierd addiction?)

ohmygoshness. Am I not just so super attractive? 

I guess my webcam is my other current addiction. Embarrassing. But look at that rockin rosary bracelet! 

Well, I guess that's all for today. 

"Don't count the miles, count the I love you's" 

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
maggie erica

No comments:

Post a Comment