Thursday, June 30, 2011

sun.

Welp, today was super eventful... except not. I woke up early and went to mass. Then I went to the mall and bought a new bikini (a gift for myself after losing 20 pounds in the last few months). After that I had a wonderful orthodontist appointment and I officially never have to go to another one ever! Some people came over in the afternoon and we tanned and swam and I got super duper sunburnt on the backs of my legs. It hurts like a bitch to sit on them now. Finally, I went to Celebrate America dress rehearsal. It was hot as a mother outside and at least 10 degrees worse in the dressing rooms. It made long sleeve, turtleneck leotards so much fun to get in and out of... but at least they canceled practice for tomorrow night, so I can actually do something fun. Jackie and I decided to celebrate and we went and got Coldstone after practice. SOOOO good.

Um... I just want to let you ALL know how much I dislike ignorant people. That is all.

Manana is gonna be crazy busy but in a good way. Imma wear a sundress cause pants  hurt my sunburned ass. So I'm excited. Kay, buhbye.

"The days will come when you don't have the strength, when all you hear is you're not worth anything... wondering if you ever could be loved, and if they truly saw your heart they'd see too much." --- I guess not technically a quote... but I <3 this song.

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
maggie erica



No comments:

Post a Comment