Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hello?

Well, I'm not sure that anyone will actually ever read this (except Jackie...), but if you happen to be, welcome to my blog. I'm not really sure what I'm going to post on here or if I even will, but I'm sure it will be full of my useless musings about life, love and laughter. Ready to your quick guide to all things Maggie? Here we go...
1. I like to make big plans for my life. Lets be honest, I have a list of like 20 kids names that I like, I've picked my wedding details a million times, I dream constantly about my future. I'm only 17... will any of this actually happen? Probably not. But I like to pretend they will...
2. My favorite color is pink. It's kind of an obsession.
3. I have the greatest friends in the world and the best boyfriend I could have asked for.
4. I <3 Jesus. He's pretty awesome and if you keep reading this blog, I'm sure you'll hear plenty more about him.
5. I'm an only child, but I have like 50 first cousins, so they make up for it.
6. I have a charity, which I'm sure you will also hear plenty about if this blog continues.
7. I don't really care about fashion...
8. Potatoes were the best gift ever bestowed upon the world.
9. The Afters and Relient K are my favorite bands.
10. I'm a quotes junkie... get used to it.
11. I dance. Tap is my first love, I've been doing it for 13 years... I also have experience in jazz, ballet and a little musical theater and hip hop.


"Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live."

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
Maggie Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment