Wednesday, June 29, 2011

waaaah.

So so tired. But it's so worth it. Last night Laina and I (and her little brother and his friend) went to see Transformers 3 at midnight! It was epic. Not as good as the first one, but better than the 2nd one. It was a drama filled evening surrounding the movie... but I won't go into that. Lets just say I almost kicked some ass more than once. So I got home from that at like 3:15 and had to wake up at 6 to go volunteer at the hospital. Me and lovely Brenda had a slow day, which made it even worse. But, I got trained in filing, sorting and faxing. Which was super exciting, let me tell you. I'm a master at it.

Also yesterday, I spent some time with the boyfriend and tanned by the pool... nothing too exciting, but it was enough for me. I needed a day to recover from TEC. Tonight I get to spend 3 hours in hell, aka Celebrate America rehearsal. I'm gonna get eaten cause I skipped practice last night... plus it's a million degrees outside and guess what... rehearsal is outside. yay. Kill me now? Just kidding... but it's gonna suck ass.

I guess I'm gonna go take a nap by the pool now and listen to some music.

cause I like to take webcam pictures of myself... does that make me narcissistic?

"Real elation is when you feel you can touch the stars without standing on tiptoe."

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
maggie erica

2 comments: