Monday, June 27, 2011

busybusybusy

So much stuff going on recently, its ridiculous! This weekend has been especially crazy because it was a TEC (teens encounter Christ) retreat weekend, so I was there from 7:30  in the morning til 10 at night on Saturday and Sunday, as well as spending the entire evening on Friday and most of today there. I was kind of a walk on helper... can't say too much of what I helped out with because of secrecy and such... just go through TEC. It's a gooood time. I spent the nights at my friend Laina's house (check her blog here) and we got a chance to catch up on so much... bitterness, freaking out, etc., which made our amount of sleep even less. But, I got to spend a lot of time with some truly wonderful people and every TEC weekend is a great experience. In a few weeks we'll be having another TEC - this one for the girls - and I'll be giving a talk... scary stuff.

The crazyness has only begun though! Its tech rehearsal week for Celebrate America... which means practice from 6-9 every night... outside... in a velvet leotard. I'm soo excited... and Jackie is too... plus I have to do my homework for my summer class. Ugh. So busy. But tomorrow night, I'm going to see Transformers 3 at midnight! Laina and I are super excited! 

I guess that's all for now. Don't be too insulted if I don't blog too much in the next week... we'll see how much free time I get. 

"Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier."

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
maggie erica

No comments:

Post a Comment