Wednesday, June 22, 2011

i lurve summer.

Today was a crazy busy day. I woke up insanely early and went to morning mass (yes... it's part of the Jesus loving thing.) and then went to the hospital. I volunteer in the therapy department and check people in and then page their doctor/therapist. Me and the receptionist Brenda (think Bren from Juno, they're basically the same person) get along wonderfully and it's just buckets of early morning sunshine... except for the crabby old men who smell like rotting flesh that come in for the wound clinic. Anyway... today I came home and changed out of my awful volunteer uniform and my wonderful boyfriend brought me lunch and we just got to spend time together. Theeeennnn.... we had a little Blanket Fairies shindig and made some blankets... not as many as I'd hoped but thats a-ok. But, then MEGHAN came over! She was in California for twelve fucking days and it was NOT ok. Now she's home though, so I can have a life again.  Ughhh... after that I went to Celebrate America rehersal. Agreeing to dance in that show was one of my worst ideas ever. EVER. Now they have me in a second number called 'Nifty 50'. Cause this show is THAT classy, let me tell you. Then my padres and I went out for a 'family dinner' then Meghan came back over. We are WINNNNNNNERS. 

Uh.. so yeah. In case you were wondering, that was my day. Super exciting for me... not so exciting for anyone else...

If you're looking for good music to listen to, check out Christina Perri's album 'Lovestrong.' because it's so so sooooo good. 

I'm super excited cause I get to watch my DVR'd episode of So You Think You Can Dance in the morning. It's sad when that becomes something that you really look forward to...

OOOH, and my friend Laura and I watched Revolutionary Road last night. I give it 1/10 stars, and I only give it the one because its Leo and Kate again. *Reunited and it feels sooooo good.* But it had a shitty plot and bad acting. So, it was a major let down. 

"Thanks a heap coyote ugly. This cactus gram stings even worse than your abandonment"

peace, love and merry-go-rounds,
maggie erica

No comments:

Post a Comment