Thursday, September 1, 2011

electricity.

Today was dumb. I got home from school with a dead phone and all I wanted to do was charge it. But then, after being home for literally 5 minutes, the power went out. So... I got like 5% of phone charge, which lasted all of 3 minutes and nobody was home. The garage door wouldn't open, so I was stuck inside my house, alone with no phone, no internet, no tv and nothing to do. I was so bored, I bagged puppy chow for the football players. If you don't know, that means I was realllllly fucking bored. It was great fun.

The last few days have been thoroughly uneventful. I've jumped from dance to cheer back to dance again... in cheer, I got moved to a different stunt group because their base was dumb and not showing up for practice (if you're reading this, please know I sincerely hate your attitude) so now I get to do it instead. Oh the joy. And I now officially have 3 pulled muscles... one in my back, my groin (great word, I know) and on Wednesday at dance, I pulled a muscle in my thigh. Winning at its finest. 

Teeheehee, I'm uploading from Laina's computer tonight. New change of scenery for meeee! Buuut, she doesn't have a webcam sooo, you don't get to enjoy it. Sucks for you.

Hey, guess what, I love you.

1 comment: