Saturday, October 15, 2011

confused.

Confused is probably one of my least favorite words ever. It has some negative experiences linked to it for me, but I even beyond that, depending on the context it's used in, it just makes things more confused. Despite how much I dislike it, it's one of the only words I can think of to describe how I feel right now. I'm kind of stuck at a crossroads with a lot of things and I don't really know what to do. I just want to curl in a ball and sleep until my problems solve themselves. I think a lot of unresolved, pushed aside problems are just kind of coming to the surface and I'm back in a place I don't really want to be. But... iTunes is psychic or something because it's on shuffle and is playing Worth It by Francesca Battistelli. I guess that's a message for me. I'll stop venting now and get on to real life...


appropriate for me today, i guess

2 comments:

  1. Oh "confused." so many memories. And i just spent thirty seconds trying to figure out if the period went inside or outside of the comma. Wow. I am such a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were the days.. and by that i mean i never want to relive that. ever. i feel like the period goes on the outside since its just a word... but english isn't my specialty..

    ReplyDelete