Thursday, October 13, 2011

frustrating.

I'm noooot in a good mood tonight. I hate being in a bad mood so I usually try to stay positive or at least not be superrr negative, but it's just been too much. As I said before, Adam was coming back from vacation tonight, so I thought I was going to get to see him... so I made sure I was totally free tonight after my dance class was done at 6. So I spent my whole night... alone... doing precal. Once I figured out I wasn't gonna get to see him... it was too late to do anything about it. I returned some movies and bought candy for my football players and sat around... and played an obscene amount of piano. I have a kind of busy weekend coming up so I really don't know when I'm gonna see him. Which frustrates me even more. I guess I just wish I felt like more of a priority to him. But, you can't change what you can't change, and I'm kind of turning into the girl I swore I'd never be. It's embarrassing. Which again adds to my frustration. I was never gonna be dependent on any guy for my happiness and I definitely wasn't gonna feel the need to talk to him all the time or see him a lot. But... I guess love changes things? Who knows... I'm 17 years old. Maybe I'm as pathetic as everyone I've ever called pathetic. Gah.. I'm just a bit of a mess tonight.
Oh, plus we got a huge dress code lecture at school today and now have a dress code for school dances.. awesome. Fuck you central. Actually, fuck you teachers that 'are uncomfortable chaperoning dances' when we're wearing dresses that are still more modest than most schools... and while I'm at it, fuck you teachers who thought that our cheer dance 'degraded us and didn't uphold our womanly dignity' or whatever the hell they said was wrong with it. Yeesh, it's not like we were naked or even doing anything bad. Pack the place is gonna be boring as hellll.




but wall-e is so effing cute that its hard not to cheer up a little when you see these.

1 comment: