Sunday, October 23, 2011

lazy.

I've been slacking quite a bit lately. See, I have a very very bad case of senioritis... and it's only October. Yeah, I know, I'm screwed. I haven't even been accepted to college yet and I'm already giving up on school. But it's just so hard to focus on school when there are more exciting things to do in the world! I hate having to do homework when I could go hang out with Adam or my friends or even just chill and watch Grey's Anatomy with my dad. So, I've concluded lately that I'm just really really lazy. Like, seriously, it's embarrassing. As a result of this, I haven't really done much with Blanket Fairies recently. Last week I decided it was getting ridiculous so I'm having a blanket making party on Tuesday (cross your fingers that we get a lot done..) and today I went massive fleece shopping. Like MASSIVE. There was a huge sale at one of the fabric stores in town and so we bought enough to make like 75 blankets. Granted, all of those won't be made on Tuesday... I'm hoping we can get like 25-30 done. There's a few people who sometimes come and instead of helping, they just distract everyone. It's really disappointing, but I don't want to discourage people from coming, so I let it be. My dad finished hanging all the extra decorations for our 'work room' and its finally ready! We've been working on it for like 4 months now... embarrassing for us.

Speaking of procrastination... I just wrote an AP lit paper... that was assigned a week ago. And it kind of sucked because I waited this long to work on it... but whatever. Since we have a short week, I really need to dedicate some extra time to scholarships and applications and such, so wish me luck! Friday's going to be my catch-up day... unless I decide to be lazy... which is highly likely, let's be honest.

so lazy I couldn't even take a shower last night/this morning... notice the curls and left over makeup from last night... awkward for meee.

No comments:

Post a Comment