Saturday, October 22, 2011

six.

This week has been crazy busy so I haven't blogged too much. Today was wonderful and I'm too wound up to go to sleep so I'm gonna blog instead. In the morning, I went over to Laina's for a pumpkin inspired breakfast, and it was delicious... even though I'm not a huge fan of pumpkin. Then tonight, Adam and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary. It was a wonderful night and I'm looking forward to spending another six months and more with him! He's perfect and everything I could ever hope for. We went out to dinner and then to see Footloose (which was really good, by the way) and got ice cream! Although I was a little bit frozen (short skirt not necessarily the best idea for a fall outfit), nothing could put a damper on it!



thanks to jackie for doing my hair and makeup!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment