Tuesday, October 11, 2011

fudge.

I am currently eating a huge chunk of chocolate/peanut butter fudge. It's so tasty. This weekend, Laina, Jackie and I went to an apple orchard, and clearly the most sensible thing to get at an apple orchard/pumpkin patch is fudge. But I don't really care cause it's freaking amazing. This weekend I also went on a college visit to SLU again. I loved it (again) and am so excited to go there next fall... if only I'd get my acceptance letter. It was supposed to come last week in the mail... but the admissions counselor was like "just kidding, it hasn't even been looked at yet.. you'll hear back in 4-6 weeks" and I almost screamed. My dad got really angry at the guy too... it was kinda funnny.
This week is gonna be long and boring... but Adam's finally coming home from Disney World where he's been for the last week celebrating his little sisters 6th birthday. Not gonna lie, I've missed him a lot so I'm really glad he'll be home soon. I have a couple of tests this week that I'm not looking forward to.. plus the advanced biology lab exam that I took today over the entire axial skeleton... don't know what that is? You're lucky. Who knew each vertebrae had like 20 parts to it... and I had to learn allll of them. I just pray I remember it all for when I have to take a class like this in college. Our theology teacher isn't so great at teaching so I'm pretty much gonna bomb that test tomorrow too... awesome. I love when teachers are the reason you do badly in their class... it's great.
I guess I'm gonna go eat some more fudge or something now...

weeeeeee! i played around with picnik some this weekend too while i was bored.

awwww, my mamaa

<3


mmmm... fudge. i look kinda scary in this picture.

2 comments:

  1. a) loveee the 3 of us picture.
    b) gosh i love your mama.
    c) youre creepy and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a) i figured you would
    b) thanks?
    c) story of my life.

    ReplyDelete