Sunday, October 2, 2011

Homecoming.

Haven't blogged too much this week... homecoming stuff has been crazy. Seniors dominated powderpuff, tug of war, boys volleyball and hallway decorating. All we do is wiiiiin no matter what! It's crazy to think that my last homecoming ever is done. I wouldn't have had any of it any other way. The dance was perfect... perfect date, perfect friends, everything. I LOVED the way my hair and makeup turned out and I was just really happy with how everything looked. Literally all of my friends looked gorgeous and all the boys looked like studs. This was my first homecoming dance with a date... better late than never, right? But it was great to get to share it with my boyfriend. Now I guess it's time to move onto the next thing.. not quite sure what that is yet though... I guess just surviving until my birthday? OH! This week I should be getting my acceptance/rejection letter from SLU, so that's terrifying. Then next Monday I'm going to visit the campus again for preview day since we have a long weekend! I'm getting really excited/nervous!

Get ready for 548973591 pictures...
class color day!

leggings aren't pants...

jackie did mah hurrr and makeup!

but maybe leggings are pants...

dress up day!

cheeeerleaders!


the sexayyy couple :)


typical..

the ladiesss.

the men.

the queen and i!

ALL the ladies.

the wholee group!

love these girls so much <3

we be sooo foxy

1 comment: