Friday, September 16, 2011

can you feel the loveee tonight?

It's 12:10 at night... and I'm blogging. What is wrong with me? I just got back from seeing Lion King in 3D with my boyfriend and it was wonderfulll! I loooove the movie anyway, so seeing it on the big screen was great. Plus, it was great to just spend time with him. We've been working through some misunderstandings and tough stuff recently so it was nice to have a chance for just the two of us. 

Earlier tonight I cheered at the football game as usual and we won 48-0. The entire second half was on a running clock, which was soooo fantastic. Um... that's pretty much it. My life is not very exciting. That's legitly all I have to say to you and it is now 12:13... time for beddd, goodnight <3

3D glasses for the wiiiiin

No comments:

Post a Comment