Monday, September 26, 2011

pajamas.

It was pajama day! If there is one thing I love in the world, it's comfy pajamas, and let me just tell you, footies are not comfy. They are sweaty and itchy and baggy and tight and just all around not so fun. I mean, it was cute and good for senior homecoming, but it wasn't the kind of comfy I was hoping for. Anyway, seniors dominated at trivia for our homecoming activity and are currently winning! This might actually be our year, which would be soooo unlike us. We suck as a class at homecoming. But, I'm super excited for the rest of the week!

In other news, it's raining really hard and my ceiling is leaking hardcore. There's a basin under the leak and it's already getting kinda full. It's annoying to hear the plunk every half a second. Ughhh... I thought we fixed this problem all ready last year..

only the bests!

our moosesss!

cuddling in ccl

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment