Sunday, September 4, 2011

pandora and papers.


I have officially applied for college. That's a seriously scary thought. I filled out the questions and wrote the essays and ordered ACT scores to be sent. Its all for real. Scary as hell.

Um... its been a kind of uneventful life recently. I ate at Sonic. And right now I'm listening to my Phantom of the Opera pandora channel and its playing some wonderful stuff to inspire me in writing my psych paper.

Tomorrow I'm going homecoming dress shopping in Chicago. It's gonna be great hopefully! I few of my friends and I are going in search of our perfect senior dress so I'm crossing my fingers that we find what we want. I have some things in mind... that are really different from what anyone would expect. It'll be interesting.

Right now, I'm jammin to some Can You Feel The Love Tonight. It's great.

No comments:

Post a Comment