Wednesday, September 28, 2011

clashin 50s.

Ok, so I didn't have time to blog yesterday so I'm covering clash day (my personal favorite) and decades day together. Clash day has always been my spirit week day of choice. I don't know why but I love all the vibrant colors and patterns that fill the halls. As you can guess, I went all out for my senior clash day. It was fabuloussss.
Today was decades day. Each class chose a decade for their activities this week and then they had to dress in the today. Seniors chose the 50s, juniors chose the 60s, sophomores chose the 20s and freshman chose the 80s (an easy cop-out if you ask me). I dressed as a housewife... 98% of my class dress as a greaser or a pink lady, so it was kind of nice to be different. Although our film got 3rd place (which it didn't really deserve), we're still in first place overall and tonight is when all the really big stuff starts. We have hallway decorating tonight and ours is going to be so so so legit. I'm really excited for how it's going to turn out.






No comments:

Post a Comment