Tuesday, September 13, 2011

every day i'm strugglin.

This weekend was really kind of sucky. It definitely have it's share of redeeming qualities, but it was overall a real downer. I had a minor panic attack on Sunday.. only not to be a full blown panic attack because of my new found coping mechanism... scratching. Yeah... didn't even notice I was doing it until my finger was bleeding all over the place. Anxiety disorders are super fun. But, I'm learning to deal and it's so much better than it was last winter.. holy poop, looking back on that, it was a baaadd time. Mix that on Sunday with some other stuff and I was not in a good mood come Monday.

Today was much better... I felt like I could actually deal with life. I went to my old elementary school with my band teacher and a junior who plays trumpet to teach the 5th grade bandies how to play french horn. They kind of suck. A lot. We tried to all play the same note and ended up playing a random assortment of pitches. They happened to make a really good harmonizing chord... but that's not the point. None of them knew how to hold their horns or even empty spit (it's a fact of the instrument... gross, but necessary) and one poor girl had all her spit come out her bell onto her skirt. She almost threw up and it was nasty. I had boring classes and almost fell asleep in most of them.. which is always super enjoyable.

I think imma go bake something now.

ehh.. a picture of my face. cause blogs are boring without pictures but i don't have any pictures... so i use my webcam.

1 comment: