Thursday, September 15, 2011

seizing tambourines.

So, I decided I like to give you short blogs with a picture of my beautiful face at the end... because its easy for me. and I'm just soooo pretty.

I'll give you a quick recap of my day... I went to Battle of the Bands with Laura and Meghan at another high school in town. Some of my friends are in a band that was competing, so we went to support them. Let me tell you, after the 2 acoustic bands were done, things got sketchy. There was screaming and bad music playing and sketchy characters and pageant girls trying to be rockstars and strung out girls seizing on stage while 'playing' a tambourine. It was a crazy weird time. Although our friends didn't win, they did really well and the other acoustic band won, so we were still happy and they deserved to win. 

holy poop, look, i took a shower. and now i look icky. cause i have no makeup and my hair is wet and i have a HUGE zit. but its whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment