Wednesday, October 3, 2012

need to vent.

This post is seriously just me getting out my feelings because I don't have anywhere else to put them. What do you do when your best guy friend absolutely hates your boyfriends guts? How do you deal with it when they're yelling at each other about politics and other stupid shit... who's side do you take?Granted, Conor was slightly intoxicated... but that definitely doesn't change it. I can usually put up with Brad and Conor's snide remarks when Ben's not around but tonight I literally could have killed both of them. I just wanted it all to end. And the tension was so thick it was tangible. Then I was laying on the ground and some drunk guy spilt his drink in my eye... like thanks a million bro, that's just what I needed. Basically, I'm just super angsty tonight and I just really need to go to bed but I'm too worked up and upset now. Plus Alex is super upset lately and it breaks my heart, but I don't know her well enough to know how to help her. Ugh.... sometimes, I just wish I could sleep until things work themselves out.

No comments:

Post a Comment