Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Taken.

So, last night Ben and I were hanging out and I was finally like 'what are we? Are we together or dating or awkward friends with weird benefits or what?' And he was like 'what do you want to be?' And I was like, 'I don't know' and he was like 'do you want to be my girlfriend?' And I said yes! So now I'm a taken woman! He makes me really happy so I'm super excited. It's weird to be in a relationship again.... And I have some serious insecurities left from my last relationship/breakup. But I'm praying that God helps it all work out.

In other news, today's been fabulous. I went to breakfast with Rachel this morning and then Alex and I took an adventure to find out where her doctors appointment is going to be next week. Then we walked back from the med campus and got Starbucks for ourselves and Brad and Conor. Those two are seriously the greatest guy friends a girl could ask for. We literally don't know what we'd do without them and we're so blessed to have them. They're so hilarious and genuinely want us to be happy. And their like brothers to us so there's no awkward pretense or anything which make it even better. I'm just feeling really lucky to have the life I have right now. Here's Conor's tweet after we brought him Starbucks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment