Tuesday, October 30, 2012

justin mothereffing bieber.

Things are seriously rocking on. Like, was it really only Wednesday I got dumped? It seems like forever. Ben and I were a fucking baaaaad idea.... never doing that again. Plus, we're all 97% sure he likes boys...which would be a problem considering I'm not a boy. So anyway, I've been just kind of ignoring/avoiding him because I don't want to deal with it and he's annoying as fuck. Crazy how quickly things can change. Anyway, I'm happier and less stressed now. Me, Alex, Brad and Conor worked at a halloween party for disadvantaged children on Friday afternoon so Brad and I spent some quality time together as we chaperoned a little girl around. It was kind of awk but he's funny so it's whatever. I tried to ask him about the Kate drama but he basically pleaded the 5th. Which was annoying. But we got to dress up and wear our loofah costumes while the boys wore their soap boxes that we put so much time into making. Then, that night, Meghan was here and we got all dressed up in costume and tried to catch a bus to a party at a club but after not fitting into the first two shuttles, we decided we didn't want to wait in the freezing cold for another 20 minutes to squeeze into the next bus. So we came back and Meghan and I made our tshirts for the Justin Bieber concert and watched some Say Yes to The Dress. Saturday was Make a Difference Day at SLU so we woke up at 7 and spent the next 7 hours doing intense yard work in an old cemetery. By the time we got back, Meghan and I had some serious Justin Bieber preparation to do. Once we got to the concert, we had to wait in line for an hour and a half to get in, then wait in another ridiculous line to buy merchandise. But it was totally worth it for my amazing new J Biebs shirt! Then Cody Simpson was the opening act (he's fucking attractive and talented!), followed by Carly Rae Jepsen. She definitely wasn't anything too special but she did sing Call Me Maybe! Then there was Justin. I can't even explain how amazing it was. I know you're probably a hater, but it was seriously the best thing I've ever experienced. Like, words cannot express. But then Sunday came and I actually had to do homework... which sucked ass. And then yesterday, I did some more homework and chilled out. And now, I'm doing homework. Gotta love college life... But last night, on campus a student was robbed at gunpoint. Which makes me feel reallllly safe and shit. And there's a ton of drama at SLU because the college of arts and sciences voted 30-2 against our schools president in a vote of no confidence. So that's kind of alarming. Like, really alarming. But now I'm off to finish my paper... only two more paragraphs, I can do this! Oh and last Thursday I saw Les Mis at the Fox, it was amazing!!


this is a picture of approximately 80% of my best friends in the entire world. 



Justin Bieber, fuck yeah.


seriously, greatest costumes ever. alex is a genius for coming up with it

dat ass.

he's fucking beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment