Thursday, October 18, 2012

not my comfort zone.

Short post today before I go to class... First of all, yesterday was national ass day... so of course all my friends and I celebrated and had lots of ass smacking. Also, we had a dance party to the song that goes, "ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass..." so I pulled out the dance moves that apparently I hadn't done here yet and all my friends freaked out that I could move my ass/boobs like that. And so today Alex was like, "teach me how to do that for the APO formal in a few weeks!" and then we started talking about the dance and it somehow jumped to grinding to which I was like "I have absolutely no idea how to do that.... never done it before." Her and Conor were pretty much shocked. So Alex was trying to teach me and said "You just rub your ass into his dick until he gets hard." And I just kind of stood there. Like, clearly I knew that... but she put it so bluntly. Now I'm kind of nervous for the APO formal cause I'm taking Ben and clearly that will be expected of me and it's so out of my comfort zone and shit... I just don't fucking know. I'm a good girl, I don't do this sort of thing! Okay, end of my prude moment. Gotta love college...

No comments:

Post a Comment