Saturday, November 19, 2011

best days.

I survived the crazy week! I have scholarships riding on me pretty hard so I should probably finish those... but I don't want to! Last night was my birthday party, which was fabulous! I know I've said this before, but I literally have the best friends ever. Like, I honestly don't know what I would do without them. So that was wonderful and then we went to see Breaking Dawn, which I actually thought was really good! I mean, I laughed at some of the parts that were supposed to be serious... but that's okay. Overall, I think I may have liked it better than the actual book and it's definitely the best of the movies. Today I hung out with my grandma for her birthday and then hung out with Meggggo. Tonight, Adam came over and we watched HP pt. 2. Not gonna lie, it was a strugg to stay awake since I saw Breaking Dawn at midnight last night. But I ate pizza and desserts, so everything is goood. Tomorrow is gonna be really rough for me... we'll see how it goes. It's almost my birthday though, so I'm super psyched!

birthday dinner!

these girls keep me sane. or at least, more sane than i would normally be.

my new blanket from aly and meghan! ignore the hot mess look...

best.card.ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment