Wednesday, November 9, 2011

i'm so college.

Guess who's going to college. That's right, this kid riiiight here! I got into SLU! Yesterday I was literally jumping up and down and freaking out when I found out. And not only did I get in, but I got the highest merit scholarship possible! Weeeeeee! It's all really exciting for me!

In other news, it's officially winter outside. It is so effing cold I could cry. Right now, I'm cuddled up in my bed with like 20 layers on my body. But on the upside, it's supposed to snow tonight! I absolutely love snow. Every year, I ask for snow for my birthday... although no one can make it snow on November 23rd, I get really excited when it happens! Last year it actually did and I was ecstatic. So hopefully it will happen again this year. A snow day tomorrow would be so great but I know it won't happen. Ohhh well.

This week has been crazy. Monday I had cheer and Faith Forward then I went out for ice cream and hung out with Adam. Yesterday, Aly and I gave a presentation about Blanket Fairies for a group of old baptist ladies out of town, which was fun and exciting but took up the entire evening (plus we went out to Starbucks to celebrate my college acceptance!). Tonight I have cheeer and danceydance plus going to get foods with Meghan cause neither of us have any at our homes. Sad lives, I know. Tomorrow is actually a calm-ish night but I have to write a horror story for my AP Lit class. Not looking forward to that. At all. I'm so uncreative it's ridiculous and I hate scary movies and things so I lack ideas hardcore. We'll see how that goes... Then Friday is our school's play and Saturday is the intercity dance company's fall recital! Busy, but I'd rather be busy than have nothing to do!

helllllz yes imma billiken!

No comments:

Post a Comment