Sunday, November 27, 2011

unproductive.

I'm kind of an embarrassment of a human being. I had about 10 million things to accomplish this weekend and I did one of them. Story of my life. But, I have carefully allotted my time so that I will get everything done by its due date... except my full ride scholarship essay. I should have the most motivation to do that, right? However, since the chances of my winning are slim to none, I can't bring myself to spend the time writing it. In other news, I currently cannot feel my fingers because they are so cold. Such is my life.

Recently, I've been feeling really chill regardless of the fact that I have so much to do.. and I've been hardcore obsessing over random things. Here's the list.
1) Google Chrome Christmas mahjong - the number 1 cause of my procrastination.
2) Justin Bieber's Under the Mistletoe album - I usually hate Christmas music, but it's JB so what's not to like?
3) Jenna Marbles and Smosh youtube videos - self-explanatory, let's be honest.
4) Edward's toast at the wedding in Breaking Dawn - love the movie or hate it, what he says is super romantic... "It's an extraordinary thing to meet someone you can bare your soul to and they accept you for who you are. I've been waiting for what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am and with you, I feel like I can finally begin... No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let's start with forever."
everything about this picture screams 'what the hell are you doing with your life maggie?'

No comments:

Post a Comment