Tuesday, November 22, 2011

seven.

Weeelll, today is our seven month anniversary... but we didn't do anything exciting.. I actually didn't even get to see him. But that's a-okay because tomorrow is my BIRTHDAYYY! In my family, birthdays are a really big deal, so I get really excited about it. Hopefully it'll be a wonderful day spent with my family and Adam, plus I have enough school to get to see my friends, but no classes or anything. I have to read at mass though... which always freaks me out a little bit. Today's blog is sheerly out of boredom. Literally, I'm so bored I cleaned my room. You know how often that happens? Never. And then I plucked my eyebrows. And then I wrote a scholarship essay. And then I bought music on iTunes. And then I read a book. And then I wasted time on the internet. And now I'm here. I clearly don't handle free time well. Ugh... oh well. Such is life I suppose!

look a kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment