Friday, November 4, 2011

in time.

I'm so incredibly happy it's Friday. Life is gooood. School was incredibly boring, as per usual. But tonight, my friends and I went out to celebrate Emily's birthday! We got dessert at Olive Garden and then went to see In Time - which was FANTASTIC, in case you were wondering. But now, I'm exhausted... which is super pathetic when you think about it since I did absolutely nothing all day today except sit around. Ehh, such is life. Tomorrow is going to be a lazy sort of day, and I'm looking forward to catching up on some Grey's Anatomy with my daddy. Today is the sort of day that makes me thankful for everything I have and everyone in my life. I usually forget how incredibly blessed I really am.

my hair is wet... not greasy. and yes, i am in fact wearing a twilight sweatshirt... bought straight from forks and i'm proud of itt.

No comments:

Post a Comment