Monday, November 7, 2011

quick.

Weee! This is a really quick post before I leave for cheer and the rest of my exciting evening. Today was a really gloomy Monday outside, but it was an overall good day! I mean, my classes were boring as usual... but the rest of things were great! We got cap and gown order forms for graduation. That means it's real... which is really really scary for me. Especially since I haven't heard from SLU. God is really testing my patience with this one... and I'm about to lose my mind. In other news, my phone has been acting up and I'm getting really close to throwing it at a wall. Thank goodness my birthday is in 16 days. Speaking of which... anyone got good birthday party ideas? Cause I sure don't. Oh shit... I just realized I left my AP Lit homework at school.... guess I'll be going in early to work on that tomorrow. That sucks. It's not likely I would have actually worked on it tonight though... so it doesn't really matter I suppose. Pandora is playing my favorite mellow songs all in a row and its awesomeee... Fall for You, Hey There Delilah, Closer to Love, Imagine, Daughters... so much goodness!!


2 comments:

  1. HI. funny cause now you KNOW from sluuuu. yay. figure out what ya gonna do fo yo bday cause then i can figure out mine....haha. oh dear.
    mauh.
    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, you are not from the ghetto ^

    ReplyDelete