Sunday, November 6, 2011

happy.

Even though I have about a million negative things on my mind, I'm really happy. Yesterday was an incredibly good day for me. I went out to lunch with Kristi (hi kristiiii, since i know you're reading thisss) at Buffalo Wild Wings, which is a long standing tradition for us. I hadn't hung out with her in FOREVER so it was good to catch up! Then I spent the afternoon printing out new pictures for my room (and I mean I literally printed probably over 50 pictures) and watching Grey's Anatomy with my daddy. It was wonderful! In the evening, I went with Adam, my incredible speech dominating boyfriend (he got first in SOS, again!) , to see his schools play. It was so much better than ours will be, but it was kind of dull. During the whole show, both of our stomachs were growling so we went and got pizza afterwards, but we were started out being the only people in the whole restaurant. And then when a big group of weird old people came, they sat riiiight behind us. So we spent the rest of the time being our strange selves and getting crazy looks from them. I laughed so hard it was ridiculous. Today I'm hanging out with Meggo, so things should continue to be on the up and up! Plus, with daylight savings, I got extra sleep, which is GREAT! Hopefully my good mood continues!!

i don't have any pictures from today... so you get more of meg and i from last weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment