Wednesday, November 23, 2011

birthday.

I guess it's not technically my birthday anymore... but my day was too packed with goodness to blog during it! I'm super tired so I'm just gonna give you a super speedy run down. Basically, Adam had a day full of surprises planned for me and so it was super wonderful! I am so spoiled by him and my family, it's ridiculous. I got to spend a lot of the day with my wonderful parents too, so I'm a happy legal adult. So far I haven't done anything that I wouldn't have been able to yesterday... to be honest, I doubt I will anytime in the near future. In the spirit of thanksgiving, which is technically today, I'm so thankful for my parents, boyfriend and best friends. I don't know where I'd be without them. I don't know what I did to be so blessed, but I feel lucky to have them in my life.

dude, i got the j.biebs christmas album from my mama. and adam gave me j.biebs action figures. greatest thing evah.

No comments:

Post a Comment