Friday, November 25, 2011

black friday.

look at what I figured out how to do! mmmm, new sweater!
Yesterday was Thanksgiving and it was a wonderful day spent with my family. We went to my aunt and uncle's house in LeRoy for dinner and then just hung out and Adam came to meet the family for the first time! Then at midnight, my mom, Meghan and I went shopping! There were so so many people there and the lines were ridiculous... but we ended up saving a ton of money, so it was worth it. We especially got a lot of movies and bath type stuff, which is wonderful for me. My family has always had a really small movie collection and we usually have to rent anything that I'd want to watch, but now we actually have some really good ones! We got home at around 5:30 and then I went straight to sleep. I woke up around 10:30, so although I didn't get a great nights sleep, it'll have to suffice, because I get to go meet a lot of Adam's family tonight! Right now, I'm vegging and listening to the Mitch Hansen Band... which is totally random, but I'm feeling it at the moment. Don't judge me too hard.

2 comments:

  1. Mitch Hansen Band! I'm never gonna get to see that movie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to! i'll go with you sometime!

    ReplyDelete