Sunday, November 13, 2011

rent pandora.

I.Love.Pandora.So.Much. My weekend has been soundtracked by pandora. Not gonna lie, I've shaped some fabulous stations. The very best is my Hey There Delilah station... I've had it the longest and have put a lot of likes/dislikes into it so it almost unfailingly will play a song I love. Recently, I made a Taylor Swift station that plays almost the exact same things as my Hey There Delilah station, but with some added TSwizzle and Carrie Underwood. My pride and joy of the moment though would have to be my Rent station. It's been playing non-stop Rent, Wicked and Hairspray music for me for the last 3 hours with an occasional Disney song too. It's definitely going to be the thing that gets me through my outrageously busy week. But before I go into that, I'll give you a quick weekend recap...

On Saturday, I went with my mom and dad out to my grandma's house and talked with her for a while before we took her out to lunch. After that, I went to Barnes and Noble with Laura and we looked at NYC guide books (planning for our graduation trip!!) and did crossword puzzles/looked at magazines! That night, we went to U-High for the Orchesis Intercity Dance Company's fall recital. It was soo so good! Some of the dances were kind of sketchy, but in general, I was really impressed! Then, this morning, I slept in, ate a muffin and went to church. The highlight of my day though was hanging out with Adam and his six year old sister. We ate sandwiches and watched the Phineas and Ferb movie and the three of us cuddled. Once that was over, we watched a Care Bears movie and let me just tell you, that show is weird as fuck. They all went into the forest of feelings and talked about their problems.. I'm convinced that it was either written by psychologists or a bunch of people who were really really high. Then we played some games, which was especially fun for me since I was an only child and didn't really have people to play games with when I was her age. The rest of my night was spent reading Frankenstein and writing scholarship essays. Oh boy... life is exciting.

This week is literally going to eat me alive. Tomorrow I have school, then choir, then a psychologist's appointment (yepp, I go see one of those, she's a live saver for sure), then cheer practice, then I'm probably going to spend a little time with Adam. Tuesday I have cheer practice and band cheer auditions (that's gonna go really really badly..). Wednesday is my cheer and dance night and then Thursday I have dance and the "Intercity cheerleader get-together"... doesn't that just sound like assloads of enjoyment? I don't think it does.. But, Friday is going to be my 18th birthday party! I'm really looking forward to spending time with my girls! Then who knows what'll happen next weekend... I know I'll be seeing Breaking Dawn. That's gonna be HILARIOUSSS.

Don't expect to hear too much from me in the near future... life shows no signs of slowing down. To make up for it, you get a shit ton of pictures that I found on weheartit. Like literally, a shit ton.


this one makes me laugh everytime

teehee, so cute! watched this movie todaaay

love this song.



so cute!





lovin me some rent this weekend




i kinda want my wedding ring to be like this but with diamonds in the infinity symbol

i should be going to see russell brand do stand up on wednesday but nooo, my parents are party poopers



more rent-y rent!

2 comments:

  1. 1. band cheer auditions? hmmm maybe chAIr...awks.
    2. some of those hearts look familiar...
    3. AHHHHHHH FURRY WALLL
    4. russel. classic.
    5. the daddy one is freaking adorable
    6. ill take you out ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. shush..
    2. yes...
    3. yesssssss.
    4. yes.
    5. i knowww.
    6. mmm, yes please ;)
    <3

    ReplyDelete