Saturday, September 22, 2012

babysitting.

So, tonight was supposed to be perfect and amazing. First, Ben gave me roses and was super sweet. Then we went to see Disney on Ice (yes, we are 18 years old... and there were 11 of us...) and it was awesomeeee! Prince Charming wiped out on his ass and we all died laughing but felt a little bit bad for him.. and there was a whole Rapunzel section which was clearly my favorite! Then the club baseball team was having a 'fundraiser' party in the basement of an apartment complex off campus so we were going to go to that. The theme was 'Workout Bros and Yoga Hoes' so we all got dressed up and cute. There were 4 of us that weren't going to drink but still wanted to go just to see what it was like, but then one of our good friends was really drunk so Molly had to stay back with her to hold her hair back while she puked and such. So there were like 10 of us that ended up going and it was horrible. NEVER again. It was hot and sweaty and I got covered in beer and jungle juice, whatever the hell that shit is. Three of our friends from our floor got totally, completely, embarrassingly trashed and so did Ben, which was just fucking annoying. Especially after he told me multiple times that he doesn't really drink, never drinks to the point of being drunk and definitely doesn't drink hard liquor. Um.... well, 3 shots, 3 beers and 2 jungle juices later, I'm gonna say he lied to me. That's what pisses me off. If he wants to drink, that's fine, but don't lie to my face about how many shots you've taken when I clearly know it's been more than that. And then the party got busted by the cops so we all had to leave. At that moment, all the problems began. One girl was so drunk that she couldn't walk, so me and Alex had to get 3 random guys to help us get her back to the dorm, which was no easy task. She called our RA and left her a 5 minute voicemail about how drunk she was.... good fucking time, that's for damn sure. It took us 20 minutes to get back to Gries, which is only like 3 minutes away. Then we had to put all the drunks to bed, walk one drunk friend back across campus to his dorm, make sure no one puked and take showers to get all the nasty beer and shit out of our hair. And apparently while Alex and I were walking Conor back to his dorm, Ben was crying and going on and on about how much I mean to him and how he didn't want to mess things up and that he didn't want me to be mad at him, etc., etc. But he was already back to his room by the time I got back so I don't have to deal with that til tomorrow morning... that'll be a great time. Basically, tonight was an epic mess and it's definitely killing what was supposed to be an amazing weekend. Yaaaaay college... definitely never doing that again if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment