Thursday, September 6, 2012

coloring pages and football games.

I've almost survived my second week of college with no problems. I have my first quiz tomorrow in college algebra, but I'm not too concerned... it's just review. We're also turning in our first english papers and I had my first bio lab but it's all been fairly painless! I rearranged my room today with the help of some lovely boys who proceeded to do weird manly things once they successfully moved my wardrobe... boys are so strange and foreign to me. Anyway, Meghan and my mama are both coming tomorrow and I'm super excited to see them and spend the weekend with Meggo. She'll get to see all the lovely SLU sights, from Billiken waffles to Slutty Saturday. We keep it real classy here. Like last night, a group of like 5 of us sat on the floor in my room and watched football while coloring in my Sesame Street coloring book. Annnd Alex and I ate an entire thing of Oreos, peanut butter and milk. Which was swell. But we also climbed enough stairs to make it to the top of the Sears Tower, so it's whatever. This is my college life, never a dull moment, that's for sure.

2 comments:

  1. We all dress up like sluts and eat Mexican food and sit in alexs room like classy ladies..

    ReplyDelete