Sunday, September 23, 2012

struggle bus.

Ohkay, so this weekend got off to a rough start on Friday night, so I was hoping it could only go up from there, right? Wrong. I woke up Saturday morning and Ben was ignoring me. Apparently he was just really embarrassed but then he got mad that I was mad but I wasn't even mad, I was just frustrated at the whole situation. So anyway, our floor is called the CAMEL floor (Career And Major Exploration Learning), which meant it was only fitting that we went to the zoo for a field trip! We invited all the guys from 15G (where Ben and Sam Sherwood live) to come with us so it was just a giant party. We took the metro there and then had to walk like another 20 minutes through the park to get there, but it was a beautiful day. We got to see the camels and the penguins and elephants and lions and such but of course, the one day we're there is the day that the snow leopard isn't out. Just my luck. It was seriously upsetting. But during that little bit at the zoo, Ben and I made up and although we haven't really talked about it yet (I'm working on it, don't worry), we have a better understanding of each other, at least for now. Last night, Brad, Alex, Ben and I were supposed to go on a double date to see Finding Nemo in 3D at the mall but then Brad pulled a dick move and told Alex that they were 'just friends' after leading her on for a month hardcore. So I ended up canceling on Ben and Alex, Rachel and I had a girls night. We walked to get froyo and then watched Get Him to the Greek and called it an early night. While we did that, Ben and 2 of our other friends went to a party at a different dorm and got shitfaced yet again. Then one of them puked. It was whatever though cause we didn't have to deal with it. Then this morning I wrote a paper and hardcore studied for a huge bio test tomorrow. I was in a review session this afternoon when Alex texted me and told me that our good friend made out with Brad last night, knowing everything that happened between him and Alex and that she was really upset. So that just made everything 20 times worse and its super tense up here on 11G... Plus, I'm going to fail Bio tomorrow, which is gonna be a swell time. Yaaay college.

No comments:

Post a Comment