Thursday, September 27, 2012

group projects.

My Interprofessional healthcare class is based almost solely on group work considering the point of that class is teamwork within all health care fields. Which is fine except that we don't choose our own groups and some people don't check their email apparently. There's supposed to be 5 of us in our group and we were supposed to meet sometime this week before class today. Did either happen? Nope. We haven't even heard from 2 of the people in our group and we are meeting after class but I'm not positive that the majority of our group knows that. So this is going to be super fun...

In other news, it's parents weekend so my mom and dad are coming to visit me! I deep cleaned our room today and it's still disgusting. Welcome to living with a slob. It's fantastic... she left dirty salsa dishes out for 2 weeks before I had to ask her to please clean them. Also, she got sick and threw up but didn't take out the trash that contained her vomit for like a week.... and I wasn't about to touch that shit. It was fucking nasty and it smelled like ass. Life is so fun sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment