Monday, September 3, 2012

this is not a drive by-y-yyy! except it totally was.

Last Saturday and Sunday mornings, plus yesterday morning and this morning when I woke up, I've checked my emails and gotten something from the SLUDOPS (department of public safety)... let's just say some sketchy shit happens around here. The first three were all about attempted rapes on campus or directly off campus, but they make sure to emphasize that those involved were NOT affiliated with the university. Today however, I woke up and checked my email to see that there was a drive by shooting about a block from campus, in an area I had been last night. Sketchy, right? Welcome to SLU. We are basically friends with guys for the sole purpose of having them to walk with at night when we want to go somewhere. It's great fun. Parties here are sketchy as fuck too... at least from what I hear.. I wouldn't actually know. Yayyyyy college!

No comments:

Post a Comment