Tuesday, September 18, 2012

friends.

Okay, so this is a totally random post and it has not much of anything to do with anything but guy friends are literally the greatest things ever. I've never had super close guy friends before so I didn't really know what it was like. In college I have these two really super amazingly awesome guy friends named Brad and Conor. They are seriously so much fun and make me laugh so hard all the time. Best of all? The stick up for you and support you through anything. Tonight I was feeling kind of homesick and upset and Brad was snuggling with Alex (they have a thing if ya know what I mean) and he was just like 'Maggie come here, I have two arms' and offered to comfort me. Alex probably wouldn't have liked that too much but it was the thought that counted. So yeah... I really really like having guy friends, it's such a new experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment